Phisique du Role Anckle Pant in Cotton Wool Jeans
Denim made in the cargo model, the most trendy in the FW22 season! Phisique du Role makes her garments always using quality yarns and in this case she has combined cotton with wool, creating a perfect denim for the cold season! Soft and warm, ideal for day and night. Modern and gritty!
81% cotton, 15% wool and 4% polyamide.
Produced in Italy.
Phisique du Role is passion, attention to detail, tailoring applied to each garment as if it were a unique piece.
Research of the best materials, ecofriendly fabrics or of natural derivation, exclusive prints, comfort, mixed in a daily and refined total look. Belonging to a strong textile district, which made the history of Italian knitwear, make PDR a made in Carpi of controlled origin. Phisique du Role is present in the best boutiques of Bologna, Milan, Rome, Florence, Verona
Orders are delivered from Monday to Friday from 9 to 17, in Italy it usually takes place in 1-3 working days. Upon departure of the order, the customer will receive an email with the tracking of the package. Shipping in Italy is free while in Europe it costs € 15.00.
The customer can return any product purchased on allegraconceptstore.com within 14 days from the delivery date. If you have chosen “in-store pickup”, the count of days starts from the receipt of the tax receipt.
- Download the return form
- If you can’t download it, ask it to: [email protected]
- Fill in the form and send it to [email protected]
In the event that all the provisions are respected we will refund the amount paid by the customer within 15 days from the date on which the return was made. The shipping for the exchange of goods is free. The return shipment is charged to the customer.
Returned items must comply with our criteria:
- Items must be returned unworn, intact and unused, with all labels attached and the original packaging included.
- The shoes and accessories must be returned with the original boxes and bags, if any, and placed inside an external protective box for shipping.
- When trying on a shoe, please do not damage the soles or damage the box.
- Socks, underwear and toiletries must be returned with hygienic protective labels and unopened packaging, where applicable.
- Linen and swimwear must be tried on in your own underwear. We do not accept any returns that have been worn or dirty.
Be careful when trying out purchases so that you can return them in the same condition. Returns that do not meet our standards will not be accepted.