Returned items must meet our criteria:
- Items must be returned unused, intact and unused, with all labels attached and original packaging included.
- Shoes and accessories must be returned with the original boxes and bags, if provided, and placed inside a protective outer box for shipment.
- When trying on a shoe, please do not damage the soles or damage the box.
- Socks, underwear and toiletries must be returned with protective hygienic labels and in unopened packaging, where applicable.
- Linen and swimsuits must be tried wearing your own underwear. We do not accept any returns that have been worn or soiled.
Be careful when trying out purchases so you can return them in the same condition. Returns that do not meet our standards will not be accepted.
You can return any product purchased on allegraconceptstore.com within 14 days from the delivery date. If you have chosen “pickup in store” the day count starts from the date written on the receipt.
Here is how:
- Download and complete the return form.
- If you can’t download it, ask for it at: [email protected]
- Send an email to [email protected] attaching the completed return form.
Follow the instructions on the return form.
We also remind you that:
- If the return is due to a mistake or a defect in the goods, the shipping costs will be at our expense and you can request a change of goods, or a credit of the amount of the goods ordered by use in your future orders, or the reversal of the entire amount (including shipping costs).
- If the return is due to your error during the ordering, the shipping costs will be at your load and you can request the exchange of goods, or a credit of the amount of the ordered goods to be used in your future orders, or the reversal of the amount of the goods ordered (excluding shipping costs).
Did you make the size of your item wrong?
You will be charged for shipping costs.
Do you want to change the item you purchased on our site with a different item?
- If the value of any change in goods is higher than the value paid for the item you want to change, you will be charged the difference plus the shipping costs.
- If the value of the any exchange of goods will be less than the value paid for the item you want to change, you will be credited with the difference minus the shipping costs.
- If the value of any exchange will be equal to the value paid for the item you want to change, you will only be charged for shipping costs.
As envisaged by the directive examined in regulation 524/2013 / EU by the European Commission to protect the actors who take part in the purchase process on an e-commerce, any complaints can be reported on the ODR website.